There are numerous benefits of BIM that are important for the client to consider, some of these are listed below:
- Every detail related to the building construction is at one location and can be viewed by all team members.
- Drastically increases design performance and allows for a more cohesive collaboration among design and construction teams.
- Higher-quality of work.
- Cost efficiency.
- Shared resources and efforts.
- Commercial plumbing systems design.
- Owners can make more informed decisions.
- Less change orders through collision detection during the design process. “Owners can create savings (5%-10%) on projects through the implementation of BIM, saving on total project cost. BIM can save additional expenses in construction costs as well as operation costs.”
Many of GL2M Engineering's engineers are proficient using the latest technology to create 3-Dimensional designs of building systems utilizing REVIT, AutoCAD MEP, and Navisworks.